Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Wedding Weekend

My friend Jess got married and I was blessed to be a bridesmaid in the wedding. It was a pretty crazy fun weekend. Spending time with her and the bridal party doing all the fun weeding stuff= LOTS OF MEMORIES!

Leading up to the big day.......

The bride and bridesmaids spent the 2 nights leading up to the wedding in a hotel together and we had a blast hanging out, watching movies, doing each others nails and getting ready for the big day.

We ended up at Walmart a lot...haha
 Lots of girl time :)

 One of the trips to Walmart we practiced walking w/ fake bouquets
 Our movie selections for the weekend

Setting up for the wedding.
Rehearsal dinner
Rehearsal bouquet I made for the bride
Some how we ended up with toilet paper accessories and did an awkward family portrait..hahah


The Big Day.......

Jess and Chris included Disney stuff in there wedding because that is where they had there first date

Katherine Squared
The bride and I
Bridesmaids and flower girl
Cutting the cake
My parents and I
Ending the night

OH AND DID I MENTION.......I CAUGHT THE BOUQUET ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment