Saturday, July 23, 2011

Camp Eagle!

This summer was my 4th and probably last summer as camp staff at Camp Eagle. Yesterday was our last day of camp for the summer and it was a bitter-sweet ending. It's funny that camp began with me freezing to death and ended yesterday scorching hot. If you look at another post of mine where I got stuck in a freezer and almost froze to death and contrast it with the day I had yesterday at Universal Studios where it was very humidly hot, it has been quite an interesting summer :) The kids from every week of camp have made a lasting impression on my heart and have given me so many memories to look back on. A lot of the time spent with them I think 'I get paid to do this, play with them, got to theme parks and watch them grow in Christ everyday!?' :D

So here is my summer...........

Hollywood Studios 
 Rockin Roller Coaster (girls bathroom)
 Star Wars ride

Animal Kingdom
 Safari



Epcot

Magic Kingdom

Sea World

Universal Studios

Kennedy Space Center

Other fun activities from camp; Coco Key, Semeron Skateway, Cars2 the movie, Bounce U, Sonny's, CiCi's Pizza, Chick-fil-a, Don Pablos, Friendly's, Bowling and much more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment