Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Writing for a Travel Inspired Company

I had the opportunity to write for a company called Wayfarerwolf that inspires travel  .... This is what I had to say & learned traveling for 5 months, driving 13,000 miles and visiting 17states....


Fernweh. The ache to travel after years of growing up and living in the same area started to set in. I decided to get rid of most of my belongings and made plans to set out on an adventure. I wanted to fulfill this craving of fernweh inside of me. The interesting thing is the further I went, the further I wanted to go. The longer I was gone, the longer I wanted to travel. The more people I met, the bigger my heart grew to crave meeting another.

As I began and took steps I had never taken in places I had never seen, I ended up finding people who enriched my life and experience greatly.

The places I have been continue to take me to new places and the people I have met continue to amaze me in the places they have been.

I now know there is no quenching this fernweh, so I will spend my days going to new places and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment